Tullahoma Art Center: Job Posting
Position type: Administrative Assistant
Type of Position: Part-time
Hours: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 1 to 5 p.m.
The Tullahoma Art Center is an ADA/504/Title VI-compliant facility committed to the development of quality cultural experiences and education by providing access to and instruction in the Arts and Humanities, and influencing the direction of area visual, literary, performing and creative arts. We currently have an opening at the center for a part-time Administrative Assistant with strong communication, interpersonal, and computer skills. The center provides a friendly work environment and an opportunity to work and grow in the arts.
- Customer service for front of center, class registrations, phone inquiries and class registrations in accordance with correct database system procedures.
- Manage cash transactions
- Assist with class database entry, preparation and distribution for class promotional materials.
- Assist with scheduling volunteer scheduling and volunteer database management.
- Assist with facility rentals, mailings, class management, calendar management, and other office projects, as needed.
- Assist with facility set up and takedown for classes and special events as needed; open and close facility in accordance with procedures.
- Provide assistance for gallery receptions, special events and other programming.
- Collect and organize participant feedback in classes, gallery and special events for director use.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies, cleaning and facility supplies.
- Provide daily facility upkeep: Monitor bathrooms and stock with paper/soap products as needed. Monitor classrooms and hallways for cleanliness.
- Under supervision of Center Director, post to social media and community calendars.
- Works independently
- Other duties, as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have customer service and cash transaction experience
- Proficiency in MS Office with ability to learn new software as needed
Email résumé and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone queries or walk-ins.